Welcome to our Virtual Tour of Dallas. My name is Edith Blackmarr and I'm the President of Blackmarr & Associates Realty, sponsors of this Website. It will be my privilege to chauffeur you through the city I love!
Let's begin by looking at some interesting facts about Dallas. You may also visit only the things of most interest to you by using the choices above. We have designed this site to meet your needs! Have fun, and if you want more information just let us know!
- Dallas is the 8th most populous city in the U.S. (approximately 1,015,944).
- Dallas is the 2nd largest city in Texas.
- Dallas ranks 3rd in the U.S. of the number of Forbes 500 company headquarters.
- Dallas ranks 2nd in the U.S. in convention activity.
- Dallas ranks 2nd in telecommunications and manufacturing.
- Dallas has the largest wholesale merchandise mart in the world (9.2 million square feet).
- Dallas-Ft. Worth's International Airport is the 2nd busiest commercial airport in the world.
- Texas has no state income tax (corporate or personal). Texas has no state utility tax.